Friday, February 4, 2011

Evin McPherson Nearly Kills Woman With Child

On January 26th, 2010 former fiancée Stephanie Noircent, 19 and Evin McPherson, 21, got into a domestic squabble. The couple had known each other for five years and were arguing about a separate male who had moved out of the trailer earlier that month. Living with Joseph McKercher at 2725 North Five Mile Road #45 in Boise, Idaho, the former couple got into a shoving match which ended up with Noircent on the floor, and McPherson twisting her neck trying to break it. Fearing for her life, Noircent thrust up her arm, which held a knife, and nicked his face. When McPherson released Noircent, she went to defend her property as he was throwing her clothes everywhere and stomping on her laptop. McPherson then proceeded to take his own knife and press it against Noircent’s throat, telling her to go kill herself and “actually follow through with it this time.” When Noircent refused, McPherson continued to abuse Noircent, who was trying to leave the premises. McPherson turned around and was grabbing another knife when Noircent stabbed McPherson to prevent him from doing any further harm to her and her unborn child. This made no difference however, as McPherson rushed Noircent by the throat to the wall and stabbed her three times in the back, puncturing at least an inch deep and directly towards her uterus.

            On August 7th, 2010 Noircent gave birth to a stillborn baby girl. I beg to differ that this child’s death wasn’t Evin’s doing. I mean look at the facts; here is this 6 ft 6 man, obviously built and stronger than Noircent, who is just 5 ft 3. You have him abusing her and reaching for more weapons. You have Noircent forced to defend herself, and you have him stabbing her THREE TIMES in the BACK! Talk about a back-stabber. Then their child is born dead. Is there a link here? Oh, I think there is. I think Evin caused the death of that poor baby girl. I think that Evin is a snitch bitch, a punk, going to the cops like that. With the very laptop he was trying to destroy! He should have been the one to go to prison. I’ve seen pictures of Noircent all bruised up from the incident as well as other times when he was abusing her.
            In an interview I asked Noircent why she plead guilty to one of the charges. “He wants to go into the military, and he can’t with a criminal record so fuck it; I’ll take the blame, I’m no rat.” So this girl takes CRIMINAL CHARGES for this bastard, and what does he do? He turns in letters that she sends him; LOVE letters, mind you, not threatening ones at all. He assumes shit about Stephanie WITHOUT checking with her first, assuming third parties are always right, with no proof. He then goes and spreads lies to the police and to his wannabe friends, claiming she had tried to kill herself before and blah blah blah. Honestly, be a man and take it, don’t go snitch on your baby’s momma. That’s just sick and wrong. Talk about a coward.
            Evin McPherson has a myspace account at http://www.myspace.com/semperfi_marines and a facebook profile at http://www.facebook.com/frost144 as well. He has a MyYearbook account and a tagged account at www.tagged.com/kneedragger144 . You can tell that he puts himself across as a badass; maybe that works for a few shallow pig-headed women, along with a sob story of “omigod my ex stabbed me”. Did you smoke too much pot, kid? It’s not something to be proud of. And get some vitamin D; you’re not Edward Cullen.

Class dismissed.

4 comments:

  1. This isn't true at all. Please contact me to get the real story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed about 5 years ago of HIV and have lived taking ARV and thought of having Herbal medicine to cure this disease completely. I wouldn't be able to bare Vomiting and my tongue go white because of these diseases called HIV/Aids. I learned to live with it but I have definitely prayed and had hands laid on me, My friends at work knew about my HIV Status so on a faithful day my friend Hannah talk to me about this great man called Dr Itua From west African because my friend Hannah is from West African too she came to acquire degree here in South Carolina, I accepted the challenge and contacted Dr Itua Herbal Center...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com also chat on Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967. Then he delivered his Herbal medicine to me which was labeled as Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cure For HIV/Aids, I took it as he instructed after two weeks I went to test and I was tested Negative. I'm still writing on every blog site related to the following diseases such as HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus, Shingles, Hepatitis B/C, Because he cures this kind of diseases.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most prostate cancers are adenocarcinomas, cancers that arise in glandular cells of the prostate’s epithelial tissue. Prostate cancers usually progress slowly and produce no symptoms in the initial stages. Eventually, the tumor may enlarge like mine use too, the prostate gland, pressing on the urethra and causing painful or frequent urination and blood in the urine. So I was so uncomfortable with this prostate cancer diseases then I decided to do online search on how to cure cancer because I well have read a lot about herbal medicine,I came across a lot of testimony how Dr Itua cure HIV/herpes then Cancer was listed below the comment.with courage I contacted Dr Itua and he sent me his herbal medicine through Courier service then I was asked to pick it up at my post office which i quickly did. I contacted Dr Itua that i have received my herbal medicine so he instructs me on how to drink it for three weeks and that is how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine cure my prostate Cancer, The treatment takes three weeks and I was cured completely. Dr Itua is a god sent and I thank him every day of my life. Contact him now On:Email:drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ info@drituahebalcenter.com. Whatsapp:+2348149277967.
    He listed to that he can as well cure the following diseases below.... Cerebral Amides. Lung Cancer, Alzheimer's disease, Adrenocortical carcinoma. Alma, Uterine Cancer, Breast Cancer, Allergic diseases. Kidney cancer, Love Spell, Colo rectal cancer, Lottery Spell, Bladder Cancer, Skin Cancer, HIV /Aids, Herpes, Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, Inflammatory bowel disease, Copd, Diabetes, Hepatitis

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy dishing out more money you don't have. I've given you enough time to remove these accounts of libel, and you refused. Lawsuit headed your way soon. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete