Friday, February 4, 2011

No-Contact Order from an Ex

So I hear Evin Lynn McPherson has a no-contact order with TWO of his exes.

Amanda Yvonne Peres aka Hall pressed charges of unwanted contact and harrassment against her former fiance, Evin Lynn McPherson. He proceeded to call her from Downtown Boise and threaten her that if she goes downtown tonight, that "She will get the shit beat out of her".

Are you fucking stupid!? You don't tell your ex that.

Also it was reported that Amanda miscarried Evin's son, Kaden. Evin at the time was putting Amanda Peres under ENORMOUS amounts of stress, which caused the miscarriage in the end.

Hmm. I'm thinking this prick doesn't deserve women OR kids. I mean seriously? Bitch out your fiance while she's pregnant with your child!? ESPECIALLY in her early trimester, when its risky as it is? Real bright. Ideal dad, let me tell you. I hope this kid never fucking reproduces.

So the no-contact order is still in place, and Mr. McPherson continues to break it by shouting random things like "You're daughter's a whore!" to Amanda Peres's mother. How immature.

1 comment:

  1. Hey "Dj Knockout" after all this time you had to remove these, you refused. Guess what, a libel lawsuit is coming your way. Don't think I can? Boise police says otherwise. You think I'm joking, don't worry. I have not only screenshots, but the url for them so they can track the IP address. See you in court.

    ReplyDelete